Thursday, February 23, 2012

6 poems || John M. Bennett

X

maze of coughware and a sodden
car go ne x t ension of my
itchy watch the foot ╘ table ╥
wheezing ~ guaifenesin spills a
cross my path shoe even wad of
one cot ten sleeps against my eye
a h ill dreaming ~oo~ of its loot my
foggy book mouldering )meet the
furnace )streamed≈flame~~ (~(~ ~
(~ ( ~~ ( ~ my hanky cuddles in
your armpit it’s the load con
gestion inflated ape bobb ling
in a pickup the clouds sail
e a s t


X

the race quotient’s gummy nod
ule ● it’s .black l spot by cra
cky aim yr toiled water and
the scalpel .musiquilla esférica
,de lo ,mamotreto mundanal the
mud’s scant shoulder ≈EAT THE
RAFT≈ you’re “sinking” in the
particled “space” it’s smoke~
,not ,traces of the hormone
fart ~ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ my runny tool
she was whistling add my
corns o Huehueteotl gig пппп
gling ,counting fingers ,smea
rings of the N green skull sitting
in a bowl of cream



X

duck supper sleep beneath the
╥ table where the lint wind
turns ,around ,and ,frames
the ]legs[ of ,portrait of
[what’s] left [what’s] there
a greasy plate a mirror .labio
inverso una corona o polvareda
las páginas de piel ya inútil de
alas cocinadas con su pluma
.flag temple ,grunting xtians
,your flayed pockets ,loss of
gods and puke I stood and
wandered toward the fridge a
П cold white light the rows of
perfect eggs



X

flag fog
the grunt~~steam~~~
pail pillow

yes ,kicks



X

trot off hour
the saw the swale
socks and grease
the fulfill
meant



X

plunger loose
add ape
the pale gun the

rest

No comments:

Post a Comment