Tuesday, October 18, 2011

poems || John M. Bennett

uh spinter in my throat it
splits for you was farting
in the shower ≈ with a dr
owning moth >< ≈ soa
ked the mole grinning
on your foot ))hushed
and coughing(( I held
some ∞ liverwurst
oLo



loot the lube or corni
chon dripping on my
knee your oily w atch
O ]a sandw itch[
those britt le
fludtering moths )my
nostril(( ))oscillation(
U



lung twaddle UUU short
sky wave my CCC gristle
laun dry ППП pumps the
lawn whey OOO her
shadow digs /// socks and
why ??? mu ll my drinking
back ]]] shoo ting ....... in
the .......... fog ...............



couldn’t hold a wha //// t
he waves //// his fifth dire
ection / sudden cave ////
coughing / water //// up
my c l i f f // drooled ///
the hollow sleep he //
flavored with your /////
do /// // or



mis güevos motiniles ,shirty
slagoff tending toward the
stiff suit mi mazorca
péndula and the squirrelling
of your culo capitoso cristal
ina la cumbre fotonaca
.mis clavos rusting in the
buck et



trash claws ,sobbing
cake ,the ,spend the
gritty s law clotty neck
and poco punzil el lápiz fi
gurativo the spores grind
through the intextino of
her plective faced blouse



villista soy y el son me
nor de la mugretud pleni
mo biliaria me con mina
do nde el tren se nutre
de hue sos ,un lomo ,un
fin prin cipiante una
cloaca que limpia la
plaza y moja los petates
el agua soy y toditos los
motinarios a lumbrados




sotil ,sumado ,sondeo
san to mino ,el flujo la
fle cha el fin
prepuscular ,llámame
,mamoncito ,mugre
motil y un riñón que
got ea tengo la oreja
de ar ena llena tu
pañuelo en llamas




la caca mata la tuerca
punzil el fono en fin mis
finados .la barca car
idormida se me vuelve e
insista un instante per
pétuo , una piedra disuel
ta y un guante lleno de
l u z




el foso fértil un fue go
infúnebre fati gado del
sueño piepétuo de la
semana ful minosa
como piedra que me
habla en el bolsillo
rasgado de mi brazo

No comments:

Post a Comment