Wednesday, April 27, 2011

poems || John M. Bennett




The Stream The Meat

my fog my sandwich gland my
user forced scratched the mirror
my eeling window mouth or
crusted spoons behind the fridge my
lists my long falls my ladder
crawling from the garage your
cans of tuna swelling like my
breath you swivelled in the
blinking stream a slab of pink
baloney glistens in your lips






Xiuhtecutli

costranalgas en mi mano el jugo
drogado la caca kako que perdía
en mis calzoncillos yes it was it
dragged my chew across the door your
seething throat me anda lucrativa
sorely shaped like burning cellphones
)I was crapping( )coughed( spitting
on my watch reloj de agua quemada
)water up my flag water
up my corndog floater
water up my canine water
up my lunchless suitcase
water up my atl watered
up my plummet sock drawer
water off and water me las
cloacas en mi plan de ayuno
plan de shaking in my sugared
shorts and stops( .stops





Nate Or

nape luggage yr fangs depth yr
fangs’ debt my keeper lung and
torcida la mano ,soy ,sample of ,t
runt or ,should double coughing
in the sandwich wind circling in my
shorts .the tooth stumbled the
mute fork twisting in the lint I
cracked “it” open closed “it”
with my sleeve’s enamel was my
hand fog .dragged them grips a
cross the yawn and closed my
eyes on the road





The Wad Box
For Cecil Touchon & Picasso Gaglione

I looped my crown behind my
teeth I dogged and smiled
I aped my wallet like a
grunter fork .scald the
lint and fester forth ,chir
ping in the parking lot a
box of gumwads ,twinkling
in the elevator with my
stapled nose .I shat and
hopped ,mud and moon ,tumb
led past the crispy charms
you “see” .lamer la lengua lodo
lo que ,lentes de obsidiana I
hooked my gown and lay my
face in the open lid

No comments:

Post a Comment